General conditions for hiring vehicles:
- Pick up and return of the vehicle only in our authorised offices.
- You must return the vehicle with the same kind and amount of petrol in the tank as when you picked it up.
- Our rates include:
- all taxes: IGIC (Canary Island VAT)
- unlimited mileage
- collision and theft insurance
- no additional cost for a second driver
- no cancellation charge
- The driver must be in possession of a driving licence valid for Europe which must be at least two years old.
- You must be at least 23 years old to be able to drive or hire a car from us.
- Payment is by credit or debit card when you pick up your vehicle. We only accept bookings using this method. Online bookings are processed securely.
Insurance does not cover the following:
- Damage to tyres or rims
- Loss or damage to keys.
- Damage caused by reckless driving
- Accidents caused when driving under the effects of alcohol or drugs
There is two hour courtesy margin for returning your vehicle. If you exceed this time you will be charged an extra day.
You can also contact us on our Customer Services phone numbers.
Tel: (+34) 928 - 933 932 Email:
Child seats are free of charge for bookings made online.
Vehicles cannot be taken out of the original island.